Cheers to you, Big Brother fans! It’s Happy Hour time and Missy and Ellen are here to knock back a few and dish with you!
It’s Thursday, the most exciting day of the week: Eviction Day! Janelle is on the block and is she “pouting” or is she merely “thinking”? Missy and Ellen just can’t agree on this. See for yourself and let us know in the comments: What is Janie thinking?
So, the question of the hour: Is Janelle going home tonight or not? Ellen thinks YES. Missy is Team Janelle all the way, but she sees the writing on the wall. What do YOU think, BB fans?
Some quick notes on the other HGs this week before we take your calls:
- Danielle had all the power this week. Missy thinks she’s getting pretty full of herself, but Ellen thinks no more than the usual HOH would.
- Why is Frank such a powerful player? He has come off the block several times already. Is it the hair? Ellen thinks his bod is not bad at all…
- Ellen likes Dan and she liked the game he’s playing. Speaking of Dan — please lay off the threats, fans. It’s not acceptable and we should leave the drama inside the BB14 house.
- Boogie‘s cockiness is turning off Missy. Ellen loves it! Ellen thinks Janelle is just as cocky!
- Ellen thinks Ian is really cute in that dog’s outfit. She says no one else could pull off that dog suit like he could!