Tonight The Biggest Loser Season 14 came to a dramatic close as a new winner was crowned.
So who won The Biggest Loser 2013? Danni Allen took home the $250,000 grand prize for losing the most weight this season. Jeff finished a very close second. Taking the $100,000 at home prize was Gina.
At the start of the show we learned that America voted Jackson over Joe to join Danni and Jeff in the finale.
The At-Home Prize Weigh-In
- 1st place: Gina-160 lbs /46.12 percent
- 2nd place: Lisa -108 lbs /43.90 percent
- 3rd place: Joe -147 / 40.38 percent
The Grand-Prize Weigh-In
- 1st place: Danni -121 lbs / 46.89 percent
- 2nd place: Jeff -181 lbs /46.65 percent
- 3rd place: Jackson -136 lbs /42.07 percent
Final thoughts: I’m pretty pleased with the results. And I can also say I’m not at all surprised. Danni was a force the entire season. And while a lot of fans might be grumbling that whiney Gina won the $100,000, I think it’s awesome. She might have whined, but she worked her ass off all season, too. And it’s nice to see that the women can continue to dominate the show after so many season of losing to men.
The Complete Weigh-in Results
At home contestants:
- Pam -71 lbs / 29.96%
- Nate -99 lbs / 27.58%
- Alex -85 lbs / 35%
- Francelina -95 lbs / 35.58%
- TC -110 lbs / 29.26%
- Michael -138 lbs / 30.63%
- Cate -64 lbs / 27%
- Lisa -108 lbs / 43.90%
- David -102 lbs / 33.22%
- Gina -113 lbs / 46.12%
- Joe -147 lbs / 40.38 %
- Jackson -138 lbs / 42.07%
- Jeff -181 lbs / 46.65%
- Danni -121 / 46.89 %