The Season 14 cast of Dancing with The Stars and the list is exactly why I hate reporting on rumors. Basically none of the early names being tossed around made the list. But, hey, we get Steve Urkel! Nice. Here’s the cast list:
- Gladys Knight, 67. The Grammy winning singer will share the floor with partner Tristan MacManus.
- Melissa Gilbert, 47. Laura Ingalls Wilder on Little House on the Prairie, has been paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Jack Wagner, 52. The soap actor is best known for roles on General Hospital and Melrose Place. His partner will be Anna Trebunskaya.
- Gavin DeGraw, 35. the singer-songwriter will share the ball room floor with Karina Smirnoff.
- Donald Driver, 37. The Green Bay Packers wide receiver will be dancing alongside Peta Murgatroyd.
- Roshon Fegan, 20. The Disney Channel star has been paired with Chelsie Hightower.
- Katherine Jenkins, 31. Who? Um. OK. I’m told she’s an opera singer. From Wales. A star? If you say so. She’ll dance with Mark Ballas before she’s sent home first.
- William Levy, 31. The actor and model has been partnered with Cheryl Burke.
- Maria Menounos, 33. The actress and TV host has been paired with Derek Hough.
- Martina Navratilova, 55. The tennis pro and sports will share the floor with Tony Dovolani.
- Sherri Sheperd, 44. The View cohost will dance alongside Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Jaleel White, 35. Did I do that? TV’s Urkel will share the ballroom floor with Kym Johnson.Be s
Be sure to check out Diana’s thoughts on the 14th Season of DWTS.