We’ve seen Mama June cook her sketti and multi-meals on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, so that inspired me to write my own Mama June-inspired cookbook. This is all for fun and not endorsed by TLC, Mama June or anyone else involved. And while I personally wouldn’t try these recipes at home, I’d love for you guys to give one a whirl. Make any of these recipes, photograph it and I’ll blog about it!
I’ve also enlisted the help of a few Honey Boo Boo Twitter fans. The last few recipes are courtesy of some of those Twitter fans.
The Mama June Faux Cookbook
Sketti and Spamballs
- One package of spaghetti noodles (or Ramen noodles)
- Three to 10 squirts of ketchup (depending on how ketchup-y you like your sketti sauce)
- One tub of Country Crock
- Three cans of spam
- Chewed up Ritz crackers (crushed are fine if you don’t want to chew them)
Boil spaghetti. Mix ketchup and Country Crock in a large bowl and set aside. Chew up about three sleeves of Ritz crackers and spit that into a bowl. Then take your shoes off and open the cans of spam. Place spam on the ground and smoosh it with your feet until it’s at a consistency that can be shaped into a ball. Be sure to remove any spam that may have gotten between your toes. Combine smashed spam with crackers and form into balls. Throw the balls in the sauce mixture then microwave on high for three minutes. Pour over spaghetti. Enjoy!
- Three large Domino’s Supreme Pizzas
- Two blocks of Velveeta Cheese
- One Jar of Ranch Dressing
Throw pizza slices through a standard floor fan (or into food processor or blender if you want to get fancy). Blend, but keep it chunky. Melt Velveeta. You will use the cheese as the main soup base (who needs water or stock?) Dump ground pizza, melted cheese and a bottle of Ranch into several bowls and microwave individually. Serve with fried cheese sticks.
- 12 McDonald’s Cheeseburgers
- Five Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- One Tub of Country Crock
- Two Blocks of Velveeta Cheese
- One Carton of Goldfish Crackers
Go through a McDonald’s Drive-thru and order 12 cheeseburgers. Line a baking dish with those cheeseburgers. Top with soup, Country Crock and Cheese. Dump the Goldfish Crackers on top and serve. You can bake it if your oven works but it’s just as good served as is.
Fancy Ranch Dressing Martinis
- One bottle of ranch dressing
- Six Corn dogs
- Six White Castle Mini Hamburgers
Dump the ranch dressing into martini glasses. Stick the corn dogs stick side up and then slide the White Castle burger onto the stick (like an olive on a toothpick). Serves six.
- Three Bags of Doritos
- Three Orders of Chili From Wendy’s
- Three Jars of Cheese Whiz
- One jar of marannaise
- One Tub of Sour Cream
Pour all ingredients into a garbage bag. Tie the bag, pick it up and swing it around your head a few times and viola! Serve right out of the bag.
Hot Dog Pie
- 15-2o hot dogs
- A bottle of ketchup
- A bottle of mustard
- A jar of marannaise
- Two packages of hot dog buns
- A dozen of Krispy Creme donuts
- One block of Velveeta
Chop hotdogs into bite-sized pieces. Place donuts in a large pie dish. Spread hotdogs on top. Top with ketchup, mustard, marannaise and Velvetta. Microwave for three minutes. Serve.
Mama June’s Extreme Couponing Inspired Multi-Meal
Submitted by @AustinBarnes
- 1 Jar of Pickled Pigs Feet
- 1 Tub of Butter
- 1 Bag of Extra Cheesy Cheesy Puffs
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Collard Greens
- 8 Cans of Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 2 Liter of Mountain Dew
- 1 Package of Pixie Sticks
Melt half the tub of butter and soak pigs feet for 5 minutes. Take the remaining tub of butter and combine it with crushed cheesy puffs. Place pigs feet in an aluminum pan, recycled from Thanksgiving. Layer the canned corn and cranberry sauce over the pigs feet leaving them whole, throw in approximately 6 of the unwashed collard greens. Combine cheesy puff and butter mixture with the 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Spread mixture over the top of the dish. Sprinkle the pixie sticks over the top of the mixture and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
Mama’s Healthy Multi-meal (hey, it has peas)
Submitted by @catvanzyl
- 1 can of corned beef
- 1 can of green peas
- a big ‘ol squirt of ketchup
- left over pork jowl cut up
- last night’s powdered mashed potatoes.
Simply mix it together and bake it.
Submitted by @richardfromNO
It’s just like Mama’s regular sketti except you use barbecue sauce instead of ketchup.