Project Runway Season 10 is set to premiere July 19 and Lifetime has revealed the 16 contestants chosen to compete during the 10th anniversary season.
Let's start placing bets now. I'm putting my money on Gunnar Deathrage (for the name alone). Actually Gunnar was a part of last season as well, but didn't make the initial cut.
The Project Runway Season 10 Designers
- Alicia Hardesty, 27, Brandenburg, Ky.
- Andrea Katz, 58, Oceanside, N.Y.
- Beatrice Guapo, 28, Orange County, Calif.
- Buffi Jashanmal, 31, London and Dubai, United Arab
- Christopher Palu, 24, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Dmitry Sholokhov, 33, Novopolotsk, Belarus
- Elena Slivnyak, 28, Kiev, Ukraine
- Fabio Costa, 29, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Gunnar Deathrage, 22, Louisville, Ky.
- Kooan Kosuke, 30, Himeji-shi, Japan
- Lantie Foster, 47, Sacramento, Calif.
- Melissa Fiels, 31, Rogers City, Mich.
- Nathan Paul, 33, Manhattan, N.Y.
- Raul Osorio, 27, Canoga Park, Calif., and Honduras
- Sonjia Williams, 27, Boston
- Ven Budhu, 28, Berbice, Guyana
Get more information on the new designers over at Lifetime.