The Sitch is out of rehab and The Voice went live, but aside from those stories and a couple others, it was a pretty quiet week for Reality TV.
Did I Do That? First Jaleel “Urkel” White was accused of abusing his ex-girlfriend and this week there were reports that the former child star was banned from the Dancing With the Stars ballroom after allegedly throwing a tantrum which left his pro partner Kym Johnson in tears. Of course he says everything was blown out of portion, just like he said about his ex. I'm starting to wonder if this a-hole of a person is really Urkel's alter-ego Stefan. Fans of DWTS have begun calling White “Jerkel.”
William's Abs Steal the Show: Speaking of DWTS, William Levy, the Latino hottie who we can't get enough of and his multiple body parts are causing a stir again this week. Last week it was his, um, (you know), and this time it's his abs. William and partner Cheryl danced the salsa this week, during which William left his shirt open, revealing his abs. He and Cheryl earned one of the first 10s of the season. No word on whether or not the 10 was for the routine or his rock-hard abs.
Major Makeovers: It was makeover week on The Biggest Loser and a couple contestants really turned some heads with their jaw-dropping new looks. They all looked great, but it was Chris and Kim who won the prizes for best makeovers. Chris' new look took years off her appearance with her darker hair and sleek new dress. And Kim looked like she was walking right into the season finale.
” height=”455″ />
Team Rachel or Team Vanessa? It's been Rachel vs. Vanessa all season on The Amazing Race so for our weekly poll, we asked you if you were Team Rachel or Team Vanessa. And the votes are in: Team Rachel wins.
It's So Easy to Say Goodbye: Who went home this week in Reality TV?
- American Idol's DeAndre Brackensick and his falsetto were sent packing just in time for him to plan for his senior prom. At least he has something to look forward to.
- Michael Jefferson was blindsided on Survivor One World this week, proving the men have no idea what alliances or or smart gameplay mean.
- Jack Wagner danced his last dance this week on Dancing With the Stars
- It wasn't a good week for 80s music icons on Celebrity Apprentice as Debbie Gibson and Dee Snyder were both fired.
- The Voice cut four this week. Saying goodbye were Charlotte Sometimes, Naia Kete, Moses Stone and Sera Hill
Clip of the Week
If you're like me and you like watching people fall, you'll like this week's Survivor reward challenge. Be careful though, all the 7-Up whoring might make you feel filthy and used.