As Snooki & Jwoww continued settling into their new digs this week, they spruced up the place with their special brand of interior decorating.
The girls wanted their pad to look nice since they’d invited over all the Jersey Shore roommates (except Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, whom Snooki hates) to announce Snooki’s pregnancy and engagement. In order to get things done in time for the dinner, they hired a handy man to help them to hang curtains and decorate the walls of the living space. Their supplies: reams of red and animal print fabric, a staple gun and 20 rolls of animal print duct tape (10 zebra, 10 leopard).
Oh, did we mention that Jenni also bought a zebra ottoman set and zebra and hot pink high-heeled shoe chair? It’s probably safe to say Snooki and Jwoww won’t be winning any HGTV design competitions unless the contest requires using more animal print materials than there are animals in the world. If there’s one thing they are not, it’s subtle.
The show ended before Snooks told everyone about her meatball in the oven, but there were plenty o’ great quotes up until that point:
– Jwoww: “How are you going to make a vase out of fabric?” Snooki: “What’s a vase?”
– “I just stapled my ass,” Jwoww.
– To Anthony, the handyman: “Anthony, tell us a sex story. A sex story that went wrong.” Anthony: A long series of censor bleeps, and whatever was underneath them made the girls want to vom. Which means it must have been the most disgusting story of all time, because these are some pretty nasty chicks.
– While grocery shopping, Snooki wondered, “Does ‘diet’ mean no caffeine or less caffeine?”
– “F*** your green beans! Go answer the door,” Jwoww.
– Pauly D, upon seeing their new pad: “I don’t think there is any animal print left in Jersey right now, it’s all in this house.”
– Snooki realized she could fit into their zebra ottoman and declared, “When I die, I want to die in a zebra coffin.”
– Jenni: “I look at Ron and Sam like a mood ring.” Snooki: “I love mood rings.” Jenni: “Yeah, but you don’t want that s*** to turn black.”
– “Nicole is cooking and cleaning. This is something I’ve never seen before. Hell is freezing over right now,” Vinny Guadagnino
What would you rate the girls’ decorating skills on a scale of 1-10?