When they signed up Jenni “Jwoww” Farley and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi up for their own spin off show, they probably envisioned episodes packed with with the duo’s usual tomfoolery: Drinking, vagina flashing, peeing on bar room floors, fist fighting, swearing, debauchery and getting arrested.
But Snooki’s pregnancy/non-drinking state likely derailed their original plan for the show, and it’s probably a little more tame than the network — and viewers, for that matter — had hoped for. Highlights of last night’s episode included things like Jwoww learning to drive a stick shift; her dogs pooping all over the apartment on their first night; Snooki packing all manner of animal print clothes into animal print suitcases; and the boyfriends talking about a bachelor party that isn’t going to happen for another 19 months.
Normally, on a moving day, the ladies would have drank themselves into a blackout state before even unpacking their giraffe print luggage.
Still, if there’s one thing these knuckleheads have mastered during their time at the Jersey Shore, it’s delivering entertaining quotes — and their dudes are getting the hang of it, too. Here are the best lines from last night’s show:
1. “What’s the over/under on the baby being over four feet tall?” Roger to Snooki and Jionni
2. “Don’t talk about my baby or I’ll cut your penis off.” Snooki
3. “The hardest part of driving a stick is trying to concentrate on the clutch and the things.” Jwoww
4. “There is a certain age where your sperm gets really old and can’t pregnant someone.” Snooki to Roger
5. “My boobs hurt. They feel like Milk Duds.” Snooki
6. “I don’t want some dirty skank grinding on my man at a bachelor party.” Jwoww (Um, anyone see the irony in that quote?)
What do you think of Snooki & Jwoww so far? Is Sober Snooki just as fun?