Last night on The Voice two more contestants were sent home, leaving both Teams Christina and Blake with their Top 2 finalists.
During the live results show, here's how America's votes and the coaches decisions played out:
- Safe: Chris Mann
- Bottom 2: Ashley De La Rosa and Lindsay Pavao
- Christina's Save: Lindsay Pavao
- Christina's Final Two: Chris Mann and Lindsay Pavao
nt/uploads/2012/04/NUP_149389_0304.jpg” alt=”" width=”600″ height=”399″ />
- Safe: Jermaine Paul
- Bottom 2: Erin Willett and RaeLynn
- Blake's Save: Erin Willett
- Blake's Final Two: Jermaine Paul and Erin Willett
Following the Bottom 2 announcements, each contestant took to the stage for their last-chance performances. The coaches could each save one person from their teams, and as I wrote above, Christina saved Lindsay after her performance of “Please Don't Go” and Blake saved Erin for her performance of “Proud Mary.”
Next week Teams Adam and Cee Lo will endure two nights of performances and eliminations as well. On Monday, Adam and Cee Lo will instantly eliminate one player each. Then on Tuesday, they'll again send home one each based on how America votes and how their last-chance performances play out.
Erin Willett sings her last-chance song.